|Job Category:||PA, Administration & Customer Service|
|Job Title:||Account Manager - Energy / Utiliites|
|Job Salary:||20K-25K PA|
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WITH AN ENERGY / UTILITIES BACKGROUND
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN THE BROMLEY AREA.
Account Managers - Energy / Utilities + Bonuses!
This is a full-time, permanent position with a leading, award winning company in their particular field.
• The role will involve managing your own accounts ensuring the highest level of customer service whilst maximising potential business opportunities.
• Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers
• Investigation into client issues in line with agreed SLA’s
• To fully understand and realise the client’s individual needs
• Support the Business Manager with contract renewals
• Keeping up to date with any changes within the industry and legislation
• Creating client reports, either ad hoc or agreed client deliverables
• To understand how your clients fees are structured and provide monthly reporting to the Accounts department
• Carry out all systems administration ensuring a high level of accuracy
• To carry out and attend client service and ad/hoc meetings as required
• Previous Account Management experience from within the energy / utilities industry
• Excellent communication skills over the phone, via correspondence and face to face
• Able to manage client expectations and provide solutions
• A high level of computer literacy with strong Word and Excel skills
• Able to identify potential business opportunities
• A high level of numeracy and literacy
• Willing to travel with occasional overnight stays within the UK
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday between the hours of 0900 to 1700