|Job Category:||IT, Internet & Telecoms|
|Job Title:||Applications Officer - Helpdesk|
|Job Location:||Bromley, Kent|
|Job Salary:||19-25K PA|
Application Support Officer
The responsibilities of the role include to:
This is a full-time permanent position with a leading global organisation in Bromley, Kent.
The aim of the role will be to support a number of client software applications.
• Assist in the design, deployment, support, reconciliation and maintenance of the multiple applications
• Ensuring that documents and reports are produced at the correct time
• Ensuring that bills and letters are accurately produced and dispatched
• Respond to calls logged on helpdesk within SLA
• Liaise with suppliers, managers, clients and third-party software providers
• Undertake project work as required
• Support colleagues as required
• Conform at all times to all established processes, best practices and performance standards
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting applications within a customer focused environment. Maths and English GCSE at grade C or above with an excellent knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
ours of work – Monday to Friday
Excellent company benefits