|Job Title:||Contracts Manager / Project Engineer|
|Job Location:||Biggin Hill, Westerham|
|Job Salary:||Up to 50K PA + benefits|
• Responsibility for the supervision of the day-to-day activities and co-ordination of customer’s projects / site installation, from quotation to handover.
• RAMS to ensure all works are carried out to customer’s site requirements and in line with H&S legislation and best practice.
• Communicate effectively with teams across different departments and collaborate with sub-contractors.
• Working closely with the contracts department and reporting to senior management.
• Manage labour resources for installation and commissioning including all sub-contract labour and specialist trades.
• Specify and source parts and raise purchase requisitions to the Purchasing Department.
• Provide on-going project planning/status and liaising with customers on a regular basis to ensure all project requirements are met.
• Working with the Engineering Teams to provide technical support and detailed site visit reports to clients.
• Assisting Sales Engineers with quotations and technical specifications
• Cost-Control / P&L responsibility reporting to the financial director and finance team.
• Supporting the engineering departments with Mechanical and Electrical CAD drawings for the production of technical manuals and handover documents.
• Excellent man-management and contract management experience essential.
• Engineering background; electrical or mechanical.
• Excellent attention to detail, well organised with excellent planning skills
• Excellent communication skills and able to communicate across all levels.
• Fully IT literate MS Office, Mech & Elect AutoCAD experience.
• Full UK driving licence
• Based at the Biggin Hill head office must be able to travel throughout the UK.