|Job Category:||PA, Administration & Customer Service|
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisors|
|Job Salary:||£21,360 PA + £600 Shift Allowance + £1,000 Annual Bonus|
+ Shift Allowance up to £600 PA + Overtime Rates + 1K Annual Bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a leading worldwide organisation as part of a prestigious customer service team.
Duties will include:
• Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner in line with company expectations
• Provide a proactive response to calls for assistance and providing advice and solutions
• To ensure that customers receive the most appropriate service in a timely and cost effective manner
• To ensure that the customer is kept fully appraised of the progress
• To ensure that accurate costing are giving for all cases using available systems
• To liaise with internal and external business contacts
• Work in line with client SLA’s and company standards
Skills / requirements:
• Experience of liaising with customers over the phone in a professional services environment
• Candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have a good level of numeracy and literacy with good keyboard skills
• Educated to GCSE standard
• Be well presented
• Able to commit to shift working
Working 35 hours per week 5 days out of 7 (on a rota basis which includes weekends as part of the rota).
Earliest start time 0630
Latest finish time 2300
There will be a requirement to start working overnight shifts after the 6 month probationary period.
This will average 4 overnight shifts in a row approximately every 7/8 weeks. An additional payment of £55.00 per night shift.
Other benefits include: Paid annual leave, lifestyle benefits and enhanced overtime rates.