|Job Category:||PA, Administration & Customer Service|
|Job Title:||Customer Services Administrator|
|Job Salary:||45K PA + 4.5K Bonus + Bens.|
To lead, motivate and develop the functional Customer Service Team.
To ensure that the outputs and results of the issues highlighted within the department are collated and communicated to all areas of the business to ensure we develop and improve our service to clients, customers and key stakeholders.
Management of the Department
You are responsible and accountable for ensuring that the Customer Services Team meets their KPI’s and SLA’s as well as any productivity targets.
To achieve this you will need to develop and support your Team Manager to secure performance through their team.
In this role, you also need to work closely with key stakeholders to support strategic business objectives especially within Operations and Sales. In addition to this you will be to seek ways to enhance the level of service we provide to our clients and customers.
Communication and Leadership
To be an excellent leader, you need to lead by example and communicate well with your team and your colleagues within other business functions. Structured and regular two way communication with your team and the wider business is critical.
Our service is one of our key differentiators from our competitors. We need you to make sure that the customer service team is really committed to delivering an exceptional service at every customer touch-point
Coaching and Development
It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide the support and coaching to enable your team to grow and develop as individuals within their role and to guide those who wish to progress.
Planning and Budget Control
As Customer Service you have two budgets, a staff budget and a goodwill budget which you will have agreed with your Manager and the COO. We expect you to deliver SLA’s and KPI’s within this budget and we expect the goodwill budget to be used in the most effective way.
Our clients are the bedrock of our business, and we expect you to foster good relationships with the relevant people in their organisation. You will be needed on occasion to participate in new and prospective client visits. You also need to have regular meetings with key clients.
FCA Compliance/Legal Requirements
It is your responsibility to ensure that all processes, procedures and policies within the Department are compliant with FCA regulations. If there are any issues, you need to highlight this to your Manager and if necessary, the Compliance Officer.
Your Team Manager will have some responsibility in this area but you are responsible overall for the inevitable administration which accompanies a Managers’ role
• Educated to A’ level standard or equivalent
• A minimum of two years’ experience at Senior Supervisory or Manager level within
a blue-chip environment
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Ability to interpret and analyse data
• Proven experience of working to results driven deadlines
• Attention to detail and desire to provide excellent customer service
• Demonstrable understanding of the difference between good and outstanding customer service
• Proactive and challenging
• Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and set clear expectations
• Able to lead and coordinate activities between multiple functions.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700 (35 hours per week)