|Job Category:||IT, Internet & Telecoms Media, Marketing & Sales|
|Job Title:||Digital Engagement Planner|
|Job Location:||Tunbridge Wells|
|Job Salary:||£28,000 - £30,000|
Do you have experience of planning and delivering digital engagement strategies and want to work for a leading and professional organisation in Tunbridge Wells?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and pro active candidate who is passionate about delivering exceptional training and development of a digital strategies?
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of planning and delivering digital engagement programmes and initiatives
- Experience of training and coaching communities to develop digital literacy skills and abilities.
- Successful delivery of a variable workload in a customer focused environment.
- Detailed knowledge of digital engagement and the impact this can have upon individuals and communities, as well as a wider understanding of national and regional initiatives to increase digital access.
- IT literate; with good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes, the operation and systems of computers, tablets and laptops
- Experience of using social media in business for promotion of events.
The job role will involve:
- To be responsible for empowering residents to increase and improve their digital skills to get online and maximise the benefits of being online
- Work closely with clients, staff and partner organisations to ensure that opportunities are high quality, accessible and lead to sustainable outcomes for residents.
- Ongoing development of innovative ways to promote digital engagement and skills.
- Produce regular detailed reports on the activity and effectiveness of our digital engagement across the organisation, recommending changes where necessary.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organisation to ensure digital programmes complement business priorities, e.g. employability, communications, financial inclusion and welfare reform.
The company offer excellent benefits and rewards, the hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, they offer shared parking facilities