|Job Category:||PA, Administration & Customer Service Other|
|Job Title:||Insurance Clerical Assistant|
|Job Salary:||£14 - 17,000 depending on exp.|
Due to the ongoing success of this Insurance Company they are now recruiting a Clerical Assistant. The purpose of this role is:
• To provide first class administrative support to the Underwriting team, responding to telephone queries and effectively liaising with other departments to ensure queries are managed in a timely and customer focused manner.
• You will draft and issue policies and liaise with clients making suitable recommendations on a full range of products.
• You will use effective organisational and communications skills to resolve routine problems and know when to escalate more complex issues.
• In addition you will produce accurate reports for management, deal with incoming and outgoing post, scanning, photocopying, stationery and keeping internal systems up to date.
This would suit a recent school leaver who has recently completed their ‘A’ levels or GCSE.
• You will have achieved strong ‘A’ Level and GCSE results particularly in Maths and English and preferably will have a minimum of six months’ work experience in a busy professional services office environment.
• Excellent communicators who have a proactive approach to work who also possess exceptional organisational and customer service skills are required as well as being able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Above all, to be successful in this role you will need to show enthusiasm, flexibility and possess a positive working attitude.
• This would suit particularly someone who has an interest in working within the Insurance sector who wants to work locally to launch their career within a global company.