|Job Title:||Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Specialist|
|Job Salary:||30-33K PA + 1K Bonus + Benefits|
This is an opportunity to be part of the Human Resources team. We are looking for an exceptional person to help support the achievement of the team and wider strategic business goals. The role reports to the Talent and Development Manager and will be responsible for coordinating local strategic initiatives including corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion, onboarding, and internal communications. The role will be focused on engagement efforts to create a more productive workforce and engage and motivate employees at all levels of the organisation.
The successful candidate will support the implementation and delivery of an annual programme of internal communications, engagement and culture activities in line with the HR and People strategy. An energetic, resourceful and self-motivated communicator, with good knowledge and experience of a broad range of print and digital channels, the post-holder will possess exceptional written skills and creative flair. With a keen eye for a great story and the ability to tell it in the most compelling way, they will be passionate about developing the brand internally. They will do this by promoting the achievements of our colleagues and the people we support, creating opportunities for them to have real involvement and influence within the organisation, and bringing our organisational story to life in the most compelling way.
Educated to degree level, the successful candidate will have previous experience in a communications role, possibly within a large organisation or agency. They will have worked on delivering effective communication campaigns, have a good eye for design, and knowledge/experience in Adobe Photoshop and video-production software would be highly regarded, but not essential.
As Employee Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Provide communications delivery, planning and evaluation support to the Talent and Development Manager, spanning the events, strategic engagement and internal communication disciplines.
• Coordinate and contribute to new programme initiatives that will be implemented throughout the organisation.
• Directly participate in the implementation of these initiatives under the guidance of the Talent and Development Manager and other key internal leaders.
• Contribute to the internal communication strategy and promotion of employee engagement initiatives.
• Initiate and coordinate company activities and events associated with CSR, D&I and other engagement initiatives.
• Perform other job duties as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
• 1-3 years of experience working within a similar role.
• Programme management, facilitation and large-scale programme implementation.
• Understanding of how to interact with and energise a broad range of multi-generational, diverse employee groups.
• A high degree of creativity and "out-of-the-box" thinking.
• Exceptional verbal, written communication skills that consist of writing highly effective and engaging content.
• Extremely strong organisational and time management skills.
• Experience with corporate social responsibility initiatives.
• Knowledge and utilisation of design platforms.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700 (35 hours per week).