|Job Title:||Leisure Operations Manager|
|Job Location:||Tunbridge Wells|
|Job Salary:||Good salary and company benefits|
|Leisure Operations Manager|
Successful leisure travel business is looking for an Operations Manager, who is commercially driven, with proven track record managing a Sales and After Sales team. An expert in travel with strong destination knowledge, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of a department, to drive sales and uphold excellent customer service. The right person will have at least 3 years’ experience in the travel industry, be organised, have good written and verbal communication skills, ability to problem solve and multi-task coupled with a hands-on approach to sell and meet targets. GDS experience would be beneficial.
- Fully manage, develop and support the Sales and After Sales teams
- Manage the daily allocation of enquiries and pipeline monitoring
- Coordination and delivery of all training ensuring knowledge and role growth team.
- Measure, review and communicate individual sales performance and motivate team to perform consistently and reach targets set
- Streamline workflows across the Sales and Admin departments, working with technology team to ensure systems drive sales and reduce duplication
- Proofread quotes, add value and uphold our brand guidelines
- Manage customer service queries, recognition and complaints proactively
- Carry out regular reporting and analysis of data
- Manage and take part in an out of hours call rota
- Occasional weekend/evening work may be required on a fair rota basis
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits and work environment.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 21204LR.