|Job Category:||Retail, Industrial & Catering|
|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Job Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000 + performance bonus|
A multi-award-winning, growing company are looking for a procurement manager to join their vibrant offices in Tonbridge, to create and implement a purchasing strategy for the company to meet their fast-growing needs.
● Create and manage the implementation of a strategy for purchasing products
● Liaise with company directors and heads of department as required to determine their requirements and budgets and to avoid duplication
● Nurture relationships with existing suppliers and research, identify and develop relationships with new suppliers in order to negotiate the best prices for the business.
● Monitor business trends and product/service availability to pay the minimal prices without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
● Manage budgets as required, ensuring they are kept up to date, and that accurate reports can be run on procurement data on a regular basis to inform senior management on total group, business unit, team and individual team member expenditure and on business trends.
The successful candidate will have:
● Experience within a procurement role
● Proven, successful people management experience
● Experience of managing multiple budgets
● Excellent level of numeracy and good financial analysis skills
● Superlative negotiation skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Excellent time management and organisation skills
● CIPS qualification
The client are looking to hire asap, please contact Kate at Floss to discuss further