|Job Title:||Training Executive|
|Job Salary:||24-25.5K PA - 500 pay increase after 6 months probabtion & 1K Annual Bonus|
Design, deliver and co-ordinate development programmes and specific training courses to employees as directed by the People, Performance and Development Leader, ensuring the highest standards are maintained in line with all company accreditations. Update all training records and complete all associated administration.
35 hours per week. Due to the nature of this position there may be a requirement to provide training outside of Monday to Friday 9 – 5, with a potential shift between 7am-7pm. Hours may vary in line with business needs. Some travel may be required in line with business needs.
Source and/or deliver the following as directed by the People, Performance and Development Leader
• All Induction programmes
• Deliver virtual training to Sensee remote home workers and support the roll out by updating training material suitable for the virtual training environment
• Group training courses
• One to one coaching and/or development sessions
• Ad-hoc courses
• To be fully aware of all processes and procedures within Operations. To ensure that product knowledge is up to date.
Training & Coaching
• Where necessary, introduce appropriate training and coaching techniques that best suit the learning group and have the desired outcome.
• Liaise with appropriate management team members to provide training and ongoing support for all employees and implement relevant training solutions as required.
Training Needs Analysis
• Through regular liaison with the Operations Management Team, identify individual development areas for all staff with a view to improving and maintaining expected standards of performance.
• Conduct needs analysis as required by the People, Performance & Development Leader.
Training Records & Literature
• Maintain training records, identifying suitability, to both the individual and the relevant Operation’s departments of all training or development carried out.
• Prepare all documentation for training to be delivered and complete all associated administration.
• Report all training and development needs identified for individuals to the People, Performance and Development Leader using course feedback reports, Appraisals, Management requests or other sources available.
• Submit training returns, training assessments and performance monitoring reports to the People, Performance and Development Leader.
• Maintain all relevant training documentation, reference guides, handouts and department intranet pages through regularly reviewing and publishing updates.
• Some project work may be required
• Good standard of general education
• GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
• Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
• Have a nationally recognised training qualification
Special skills & knowledge
Evidence of experience within the following areas –
• Be conversant with practical training needs analysis and evaluation techniques
• Excellent presentation skills with previous experience in designing and delivering training/development programmes
• Proven experience working in an employee development role within a call centre environment
• Strong administration skills
• Practical knowledge of using MS Office and SharePoint
• High standards of written and spoken English
• Experience of delivering training in a virtual environment
• Proven multi-tasking experience within a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
• Patient and adaptable to changing situations
• High attention to detail and a quality focus
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work both independently and supporting colleagues within a team
• Professional manner
• Have a creative and innovative approach to delivering effective training/development solutions