Media, Marketing & Sales
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager, who has experience in creating and delivering a Marketing and PR strategy in...
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager, who has experience in creating and delivering a Marketing and PR strategy in a commercial role.
The right person will be able to strategically plan a rolling 12 month marketing plan for the brands and deliver the business goals.
This role could suit someone with varied marketing experience who is looking for their next step up in their career.
Our client provides an exceptional service within the leisure industry and have an excellent reputation, the ideal candidate will benefit from an outstanding working environment and company benefits.
- To increase the engagement and ultimately produce enquiries made by the existing client base through targeted and timely marketing activities
- To increase the overall new client database with relevant clients (local and nationwide) held by the department
- To increase relevant enquiries, from new clients through appropriate marketing campaigns
- To work with members of the team to support the conversion of enquiries into confirmed sales across both new and existing clients
- To increase awareness of the brand amongst our internal employees so that they can provide an ambassadorial role for the brand
- To promote cross selling between our travel brands
- To provide marketing expertise and hands on delivery to central business need
- Develop and implement a marketing plan
- Take responsibility for the entire customer life cycle
- Generate repeat client engagement as well as new client engagement
- Ensuring that quality client feedback is obtained through review platforms at all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Work with the Web & Digital team to internally co-manage digital marketing activities, including email marketing campaigns and report on results
- Collate and analyse relevant data in order to measure the success of campaigns
- To segment and analyse data to identify appropriate marketing campaigns
- Identify advertising, PR and award opportunities
- Production of collateral, including newsletters, booklets, brochures, and all other marketing materials, whilst liaising with designers and printers
- Produce and proofread all content for Leisure travel
- Develop our social channels content, including writing content publications, and increasing presence on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube)
- Organising events and negotiating marketing collateral
- To manage the Leisure marketing budget, using data analysis to make strategic decisions regarding marketing spend, ensuring a return on investment
- Work with the Corporate team to identify cross-marketing opportunities
- Proven experience of creating and delivering Marketing & PR strategy within a commercial role
- A ‘can do’ approach communicating with key internal stakeholders
- Excellent proof reading and creative writing skills
- Proven experience of working with designers and external digital agencies in order to deliver return on investment
- Excellent budget management and negotiation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Please apply to Lisa@flossagency.co.uk
Group and Events Consultant
Our client is looking for a Groups and Events Consultant to join their team in Tunbridge Wells. To develop and maintain fantastic client relationships through the delivery of great service and by doing...
Group and Events Consultant
Our client is looking for a Groups and Events Consultant to join their team in Tunbridge Wells. To develop and maintain fantastic client relationships through the delivery of great service and by doing so, contributing to the overall success of the team.
- To be the first point of contact for our clients with regards to all enquiries and the maintenance of on going client relationships
- To ensure that turnaround times are met, and that information provided to clients is accurate
- To take a put together client proposals showing fantastic destination knowledge while ensuring that proposals are relevant, accurate, commercially viable and stand out.
- To make both individual and group bookings (air, rail, hotels) and all ground travel arrangements liaising with appropriate DMCs as required
- Identifying opportunities for add on services and events using your destination knowledge and commercial awareness
- To provide excellent service to our clients, always being the face of the business, being punctual, accurate and responding to the client requests.
- To follow up with clients to gain feedback and to support the process of on going business
- To always be looking for opportunities to seek new business and to work with the Business Development Manager where appropriate
- To travel with clients as required and to be on site handling all issues that may arise
The right person will have:
- Previous experience of working for a tour operator or travel agency and have strong GDS knowledge
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Great at communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Professional with strong destination knowledge
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Able to travel with clients as required by the business
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and of being accountable
- IT skills – Proficient across the full range of Microsoft Office products (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word), online meeting tools (E.g. Teams and Slack) as well as web-based sharing tools (E.g. Google Docs) would be beneficial
A competitive salary with excellent benefits
If interested please contact Lisa@flossagency.co.uk
Call Handler - Tonbridge
Our Tonbridge based client is looking to recruit a number of candidates in their call centre, the right candidate needs to be polite, confident and positive and looking to start a career in a Customer Service capacity....
Call Handler - Tonbridge
Our Tonbridge based client is looking to recruit a number of candidates in their call centre, the right candidate needs to be polite, confident and positive and looking to start a career in a Customer Service capacity. You will get the opportunity to join a busy and growing team and full training will be given at the start of employment and ongoing progression.
- Dealing with incoming calls and passing them to the correct department
- Excellent complaint handling
- Building a rapport with customers on the phone
- Deal with all calls in a professional manor
- Input details onto the company database
You must show the following:
- Passionate about delivering a first class service
- Empathy and understanding
- Confident telephone manor
- PC literate
- Excellent communication and positive personality
Please apply now