Floss Agency is a dynamic forward thinking employment agency based in Tunbridge Wells. It serves companies and organisations in the South East. Floss’s reputation has been built by offering a personal but professional service that has been established for over 5 decades.
Floss’s success is based on providing quality temporary, contract and permanent staff efficiently.
Temps required! Are you looking for secretarial, administration, catering or kitchen work?
Please contact Adrienne on 01892 860909 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Various hours, good rates of pay!
Temporary Chef, Waiting and Kitchen staff required. Immediate start, ongoing on a part of full time basis.
Chef - You will be creating and cooking meals from scratch, using fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Previous experience is preferred and your hours will be on a rota basis, but with no split shifts.
Waiting staff - Immediate start. Venues are in and just outside Tunbridge Wells so you will need your own transport. Previous experience is not essential.
Kitchen staff - Immediate start. Venues are in and just outside Tunbridge Wells so you will need your own transport. Previous experience is not essential.
A boutique Medical Communications Agency has shown real growth and now requires an Associate Medical Writer, Medical Writer and a Senior Medical Writer. The purpose of the role is to write a broad range of communications material for Global Pharmaceutical companies to include training and promotional materials, presentations and posters. You will need to facilitate the completion of these projects from first draft through to final deliverable.
• What is required is a strong ability to structure, write, edit and proofread to ensure accuracy and ensure appropriate referencing of materials
• Your tasks may include the provision of scientific support at congresses/meetings (e.g. slide previews) and other external meetings as well as undertake associated travel as and when required
• You will be responsible for developing a solid understanding of client products and therapy areas, showing ability to assimilate scientific and commercial information, and understand commercial strategy.
• With guidance from your line manager, you will demonstrate ownership of projects and manage your workload effectively and complete projects on time and within budget.
• You will also need to take some responsibility for quality checking and mentoring junior medical writers in the team
• You must have a BSc, MSc, PhD or equivalent qualification with a demonstrated interest in medical writing
• Show an aptitude for writing and have a sound scientific understanding
• You must have proven experience of written communications (e.g. PhD thesis, research papers or have previous experience in pharmaceutical/clinical research)
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience ideally from a medical communications background is preferred.
The company is offering a good remuneration package including a profit related bonus and 5 weeks holiday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for both an Account Manager and Senior Account Manager to develop your role within medical communications.
Due to the rural location you will need your own transport and be flexible to travel to Europe and possibly further afield. The company is offering a good remuneration package including a profit related bonus and 5 weeks holiday.
A well-established professional services firm is looking to recruit a few Compliance Assistants for newly created opportunities in Surrey.The main duty of the Compliance Assistant is to assist the compliance team with archiving files and general administrative tasks.Responsibilities will be:
This position will require you to possess excellent MS Word including Excel and the ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a professional services firm.This would suit a candidate who can show strong attention to detail with an exceptional ability to organise their daily work load and someone that can show strong written and spoken communication skills.
A leading regional law firm in the South East is looking to recruit an experienced legal secretary to work in the Family department. The firm provides proactive, responsive and quality legal services across a range of sectors. This is to work for a legal executive on a one to one basis. Your key responsibilities will be:
• To ensure documents and correspondence are processed quickly and accurately, including the appropriate use of the firms case management system
• Attend to clients both on the phone and in person
• Ensure that the firms file management procedures are accurately adhered to
• To set up new files and instructions from fee earners promptly and accurately
• Make travel arrangements as and when required
• Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary
• Maintain time records of telephone calls, letters and attendances on clients
• To undertake any other duties which from time to time may be allocated
Skills and attributes required for the role:
• Ability to take responsibility to deliver quality service to clients
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent team player and willingness to provide support to other secretaries
• Flexible work attitude, prioritising workload
• Confident and professional
• Good knowledge of IT skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Case management system and previous digital dictation systems
• Fast and accurate typing speeds of 70wpm
For this position you will require recent previous Family legal secretarial experience. This would suit an individual who possesses an ILEX legal secretarial diploma or other legal secretarial diploma.
Main duties: New business development / building long-term relationships / deliver technical presentations / providing in-depth training to customers.
Job requirements: Fluent in Chinese with good written and spoken English / electrical, mechanical and or process engineering background / ONC / HNC degree level / Commercial awareness.
Please note there will be some travel to China so you will need to be prepared to work away from home.
Interested candidates must have their own transport to due to semi-rural location.
A well-established law firm who works across the South East and London is looking for a Private Client Solicitor to work at Partner level. This role is pivotal to the firm as the Private Client team represents an important area of our business and one which is key to the future development of the practice.It has been top ranked in Chambers & Legal 500 for a number of years.
Expansion of this area is an important feature of the firms’ strategy, they are therefore looking to recruit at Partner level to support and grow the team.You will be supported in growing the business and managing your team and will have established private client expertise and of working with high net worth clients.The firm has particular experience working with entrepreneurs and therefore if you have wealth management know-how, enjoy autonomy and the opportunity of perhaps working from home; this opportunity would suit you.
A well-respected law firm who have an excellent reparation in the South East is looking to recruit a 6+ year qualified Solicitor to join the Property Dispute Resolution team. The team is one of the largest outside London and is growing fast who are ranked no 1 in the South East.
The ideal candidate will have good work and client management skills that will fit into a team, delivering a first class service to a diverse range of quality clients.This will include major property investment companies and pension funds, government departments, local authorities, developers, retailers, property insurers, prestigious private residential estates and high net-worth individuals.
A well-respected Private Client team are currently looking for an Estates and Probate Manager to join them. The post offers an excellent opportunity for personal involvement in this important area of the firm. The role will include fee earning work appropriate to the post holder’s level of knowledge and experience plus administration. The post holder will be a member of a team of four probate managers; team members have joint responsibility for assisting and supporting the other members of the team with work on the team files and sharing knowledge and experience. You will:
• Maintaining estate accounts
• Obtaining and processing asset and liability valuation data
• Preparing documentation for PR meetings
• Preparing PR Oaths, procuring settlement by Probate Registry
• Asset collection, payment of liabilities, payment of legacies
• Ensuring provision of regular reports to client relationship partner
• Administration of inheritance tax returns
• Identifying and managing income and capital gains tax liabilities
You will require previous legal experience within a Probate capacity in order to apply for the post.
This prestigious law firm are looking for an 8+ year PQE Commercial Contract lawyer.This will require a depth of experience covering procurement, complex contract drafting, negotiation and good experience in relation to managing risk, negotiating liability and indemnity provisions.
The ideal candidate will have strong client management skills essential to enable an independent (albeit totally supported) lawyer to manage an exciting and diverse workload. Technology, media, intellectual property (IP) and data protection experience is preferred, but not essential given that the team already has a good depth of expertise in these sectors and the team will be on hand to bolster and develop the skills of a willing candidate.
Their client base is an interesting mix of large household corporates named and local authorities, alongside a great portfolio of leading media agencies and technology companies. The team consist of eight non-contentious lawyers, working closely to deliver a first class service to a very loyal and exciting client base. This is a great opportunity to go and join a team that is experiencing a boom period with a loyal and established client base.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with an engineering background to join a well-established, award winning company.
Role and Responsibility
The Ideal Candidate
This is a permanent appointment with excellent future prospects.Benefits include private pension and private medical.
A full UK driving licence is necessary. There will be some travel with this role so all candidates must be prepared to work away.
A highly respected Legal 100 law firm is looking for 1 – 6 year PQE Corporate Real Estate Lawyers to join their successful and busy teams; one to be based in Kings Hill and the other in their Tunbridge Wells office.
This firm works with a range of clients including blue chip companies and therefore you will be exposed to high level and complex work. To work for this prestigious top tier firm you will have experience
A great opportunity has arisen working for a leading organisation in Bromley to provide admin and customer service support on a number of client contracts.
Managing incoming enquires by phone, letter and emails
Dealing with any complaints and problem solving
Handling billing and payment queries
Updating customer accounts accordingly
Producing letters and emails and data entry
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 0830-1730 on a shift basis
A minimum of Grade B+ in GCSE Maths and a Grade C+ in English Language
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year’s work experience in an office environment
Experience gained within a financial services environment an advantage
Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
Good keyboard skills and able to use MS Word and Ms Excel
Good letter writing skills with strong attention to detail
Able to work well in a team using own initiative
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist or an individual with customer service / front of house experience.
The role will involve meeting and greeting all visitors to the site
Answering the telephone and dealing with queries from clients and head office
Diary management, dealing with deliveries
Data entry and dealing with the post and deliveries
Hours of work will be full-time which will include weekends on a rota-basis (enhanced pay rates for weekend working).
A leading insurance company in the City of London are looking to a recruit Trainee Assistant Commercial Underwriter. They are a leading insurer of risks involving title and related areas of property and property finance. The underwriters underwrite high net worth commercial legal indemnity risks, negotiating and maximising business profitability by means of effective and flexible underwriting decision and techniques. They have significant limits and authority on cases of technical complexity and increase sales through developing relationships with new and existing clients, solicitors and brokers.
For this you will be rewarded with the opportunity for a very successful career within an expanding global company.
A well-established and successful leading business to business publisher and event organiser is looking for an experienced advertising sales executive. The company produces high quality magazines, websites, directories, exhibitions and conferences, serving the UK and European manufacturing sectors.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and focused individual, be target driven and money motivated and happy to work in a small sales team. This role is working for one of the flagship products and therefore you will need to be able to hit the ground running. This is an immediate start for the right candidate. The company offers free parking and a realistic and achievable commission OTE.
An independent PR and marketing agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Your key duties will be:
You will also have:
Driving licence and car desired but not essential. An enthusiastic and driven person is key for this vacancy in order to hit the ground running.